Silent Partner ™
MWI introduces the newest addition to its lineup – The Silent Partner. Shown above is the high-performance, automatic-priming, run-dry PrimeRiteTM pump with the specially designed, sound attenuation enclosure. These units are perfect for residential areas, near hospitals, government buildings or schools and wherever else quiet operations are required. The design of the Silent Partner is optimized for pumps that are run hard in difficult environments. Silent Partners are quiet, run cool, provide easy access to all components and are heavy duty.
Why Choose the MWI Silent Partner?
- Heavy-duty steel enclosure with sound-absorbing insulation, engine vibration isolators, priming exhaust muffler and Cowl critical grade muffler for quiet, trouble free operation.
- Quick and easy access to all critical components with multiple large access panels.
- Doors open to the side to avoid head injuries and the problems of limp struts that won’t hold the panels open.
- Runs cool for long engine life.
- Designed specifically for pumping in tough environments.
- Engine/Pump Control Panel is protected inside the enclosure but can be observed and accessed through a special window.
- Lifting bail.
- Easy access to suction and discharge fittings.
- Available in skid or DOT highway trailer.
- Entire enclosure unbolts to provide complete access to the pump, engine and all components.
- Available on PrimeRites™, RotoFlos™ and drive units for DuraFlos™ and HydraFlos™.
- Remote volute drain on PrimeRites™.
- Remote engine oil drain to make oil changes quick and easy.
- Radiator access port for external topping off.
- Exhaust in secondary enclosure to reduce temperature and keep the inside clean.
- Lockable enclosure.
Bolt together modular construction – easily remove or add: lifting bail, tow bar, axle and bumpers to go from skid to portable or vice versa.
Download Silent Partner PDF